On 2015/08/31 13:28:17, caitp wrote:
https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1272673003/diff/110001/src/preparser.h#newcode1044
src/preparser.h:1044: (IsBinaryOperation() && HasRestField::decode(code_));
On 2015/08/31 13:23:40, caitp wrote:
> On 2015/08/31 13:07:31, wingo wrote:
> > Need more comments about the preconditions, i.e. the result is only valid
on
> the
> > result of ParseConditionalExpression when the conditional expression
stared
> with
> > an LPAREN and the classifier returns true for
> > is_valid_arrow_formal_parameters(). Actually I think this would be better
> > inlined into the trait-specific ParseArrowFunctionFormalParameters.
>
> I'll inline it

Actually, it can't really be inlined since there's no way to get at the
bitfield, and it's really more code to change that and inline it.

How would you feel about the name just indicating it's specific to arrow
function parameters?

Sure, or a comment saying it's not for general use would be fine too, dunno.
BTW I guess the newest patch is rebased? The interdiffs seem to include a bunch
of other things.