I'm working on a RISC-V target for V8. Currently the LLVM toolchain for
RISC-V is less mature and accessible than the GCC one (which is available
upstream as of GCC 7.1 or thereabouts), so I'm wondering if and how I might
could the V8 build to use GCC to compile V8 (so that I can run V8 as a
whole in QEMU before getting the in-tree simulator up and running).

Thanks. :- )