Hi,

we have officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chrome version
68.

Integration into Chromium is stopped until Chromium has branched too.

V8 branch: https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+log/branch-heads/6.8
Original Canary: 68.0.3438.3
Ref to be used in Chromium:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+log/refs/heads/6.8-lkgr

If your CL is not included in 68.0.3438.3 you might consider merging it
into the branch 6.8. In that case please apply the label
'Merge-Requested-6.8' the the bug the CL is fixing.
See https://github.com/v8/v8/wiki/Merging%20&%20Patching for more
information on merging.

Thanks,
Michael