After I have managed to get the windows build of v8 going I have a single
unresolved symbol issue that I could use some help with.

unresolved external symbol "public: static class v8::Local<class
v8::Context> __cdecl v8::Context::New(class v8::Isolate *,class
v8::ExtensionConfiguration *,class v8::MaybeLocal<class
v8::ObjectTemplate>,class v8::MaybeLocal<class v8::Value>)"

I have linked to the following libs already
v8_base_0.lib
v8_base_1.lib
v8_base_2.lib
v8_base_3.lib