bad news: there is currently no way to do this.

good news: there is active work on it.

>From a thread I was on a week ago or so:
> The V8 inspector migration is almost complete--the majority of work has
been done. You can follow development in the source
<https://github.com/v8/v8/tree/master/src/inspector> repo and via this bug
<https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=635948>. Upon
completion we will document usage on the V8 GitHub wiki.