I work on a project that embeds v8 in native Android applications, the v8
used for all 3 architectures  (arm v7, arm 64, x86) we support is built on
Linux machines.

As a next step the project must support generation of snapshot blobs for
those 3 archs, and as such I need to build the mksnapshot tool on Windows,
to accommodate users developing on Win machines.

I managed to build only the default `v8` and `mksnapshot` for `x64`, with
target_os being that of the host - Windows. I seem unable to configure GN
(using gn args) to build for android. Could I be missing something, or is
that case not at all supported? What about building for android on Windows
with Gyp?

Thank you!