Trying to get the latest version of V8 on windows to successfully link with
my application.

I've got VC 2017 on a Windows 7 box.
I'm trying to build an x64 debug static library.
I've managed to get V8 to build but I'm running into the following linker
errors:

1>v8_base_1.lib(isolate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual void __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupBuiltins(class
v8::internal::Isolate *)"
(?SetupBuiltins@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@UEAAXPEAVIsolate@23@@Z)
1>v8_base_1.lib(isolate.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual bool __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupHeap(class v8::internal::Heap *)"
(?SetupHeap@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@UEAA_NPEAVHeap@23@@Z)

My args.gn file looks like this:

is_debug = true
is_clang = false
v8_target_cpu = "x64"
target_cpu = "x64"
v8_enable_backtrace = true
v8_enable_slow_dchecks = true
v8_optimized_debug = false
is_component_build = false
v8_static_library = true
use_custom_libcxx = false
use_custom_libcxx_for_host = false
treat_warnings_as_errors = false
v8_enable_i18n_support = false
v8_use_external_startup_data = false

When the V8 build is complete I end up with no less than 36 separate .lib
files being generated!
Of those 36 I link with the following in my app:

v8_base_0.lib
v8_base_1.lib
v8_libbase.lib
v8_libplatform.lib
v8_initializers.lib
v8_nosnapshot.lib
v8_libsampler.lib

I've tried removing and adding different v8 lib files in the hope of
getting a clean link.
No such luck.
Any ideas as to why it's producing so many output .lib files or which ones
I need to successfully link?

Mike M.