I tried linking in the v8_init.lib file to my project.
The same error still exists but under another library?

1>v8_init.lib(setup-isolate-full.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol "protected: static void __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupBuiltinsInternal(class
v8::internal::Isolate *)"
(?SetupBuiltinsInternal@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@KAXPEAVIsolate@23@@Z)
referenced in function "public: virtual void __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupBuiltins(class
v8::internal::Isolate *)"
(?SetupBuiltins@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@UEAAXPEAVIsolate@23@@Z)

1>v8_init.lib(setup-isolate-full.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol "protected: static bool __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupHeapInternal(class
v8::internal::Heap *)"
(?SetupHeapInternal@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@KA_NPEAVHeap@23@@Z)
referenced in function "public: virtual bool __cdecl
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate::SetupHeap(class v8::internal::Heap *)"
(?SetupHeap@SetupIsolateDelegate@internal@v8@@UEAA_NPEAVHeap@23@@Z)