the message is telling the ssh key on the guest have permissions issues

can you share your script?

this is what I use, just remove the    "    and    ",

"mkdir ~vagrant/.ssh",
"chmod 700 ~vagrant/.ssh",
"echo 'ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA6NF8iallvQVp22WDkTkyrtvp9eWW6A8YVr+kz4TjGYe7gHzIw+niNltGEFHzD8+v1I2YJ6oXevct1YeS0o9HZyN1Q9qgCgzUFtdOKLv6IedplqoPkcmF0aYet2PkEDo3MlTBckFXPITAMzF8dJSIFo9D8HfdOV0IAdx4O7PtixWKn5y2hMNG0zQPyUecp4pzC6kivAIhyfHilFR61RGL+GPXQ2MWZWFYbAGjyiYJnAmCP3NOTd0jMZEnDkbUvxhMmBYSdETk1rRgm+R4LOzFUGaHqHDLKLX+FIPKcF96hrucXzcWyLbIbEgE98OHlnVYCzRdK8jlqm8tehUc9c9WhQ==
vagrant insecure public key' > ~vagrant/.ssh/authorized_keys",
"chmod 600 ~vagrant/.ssh/authorized_keys",
"chown -R vagrant: ~vagrant/.ssh",

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 8:14 PM, STARFISH <rames...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Here,
>
> I created one vagrant file and from that I used to create the package box.
>
> With the help of the package box, while I try to start the another vm, its
> having the below warning, its not starting.. I Have no idea how to fix this.
>
> default: SSH username: vagrant
>     default: SSH auth method: private key
>     default: Warning: Remote connection disconnect. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>     default: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying...
>
> Its started, but not connected and the vagrant ssh is not working
>

> Rameshs-MacBook-Pro:vag_cent7_2 Ramesh$ vagrant ssh
> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).
>
> Below is my vagrant file.
>
> Rameshs-MacBook-Pro:vag_cent7_2 Ramesh$ cat Vagrantfile
>
> Vagrant.configure(2) do |config|
>
>   config.vm.box = "/Users/Ramesh/lab_ansible/vag_cent7_1/package.box"
>   config.vm.hostname = "server2"
>
> end
>
> Help me on fixing this.
> ​
>
> --
> list.

> IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
> ---
> "Vagrant" group.
> msgid/vagrant-up/6753486f-e67c-4f39-9a8e-6f6756a56eab%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/6753486f-e67c-4f39-9a8e-6f6756a56eab%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Alvaro
(+31)103400555