Hello

If you can share the name of the box. and a gist of the output of vagrant
up I can help.

Some boxes don't have the virtualization driver or they use rsync (for
license issues or some people think rsync is faster/better/etc)

So my suggestion will be test other box too:  hashicorp/precise64

Thanks
Alvaro.

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eztCgUDr4x5fCOrNeX6%3Dch4mwbpLEc1YN82%3DrTEc-GseA%40mail.gmail.com.