Hello,

I am using using/trusty64

Output of vagrant up

$ vagrant up
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
==> default: Clearing any previously set forwarded ports...
==> default: Clearing any previously set network interfaces...
==> default: Preparing network interfaces based on configuration...
    default: Adapter 1: nat
    default: Adapter 2: hostonly
==> default: Forwarding ports...
    default: 80 (guest) => 4567 (host) (adapter 1)
    default: 22 (guest) => 2222 (host) (adapter 1)
==> default: Booting VM...
==> default: Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...
    default: SSH address: 127.0.0.1:2222
    default: SSH username: vagrant
    default: SSH auth method: private key
    default: Warning: Remote connection disconnect. Retrying...
==> default: Machine booted and ready!
==> default: Checking for guest additions in VM...
    default: The guest additions on this VM do not match the installed
version of
    default: VirtualBox! In most cases this is fine, but in rare cases it
can
    default: prevent things such as shared folders from working properly.
If you see
    default: shared folder errors, please make sure the guest additions
within the
    default: virtual machine match the version of VirtualBox you have
installed on
    default: your host and reload your VM.
    default:
    default: Guest Additions Version: 4.3.36
    default: VirtualBox Version: 5.0
==> default: [vagrant-hostsupdater] Checking for host entries
==> default: Configuring and enabling network interfaces...
==> default: Mounting shared folders...
    default: /vagrant => K:/work/vagrant_ubuntu_14.04
    default: /home/projects/adnan => K:/work/adnan
    default: /home/projects/khaapk => K:/work/khaapk
    default: /home/projects/androidianz => K:/work/androidianz
    default: /home/projects/meraplan-web => K:/work/meraplan-web
==> default: Machine already provisioned. Run `vagrant provision` or use
the `--provision`
==> default: flag to force provisioning. Provisioners marked to run always
will still run.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <kiki...@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Adnan Latif