Hi Folks,

I have a use case where I am using Vagrant native downloader to download a
file from url to some location locally in developing a plugin [1].

Now, I have requirement where my workstation doesn't have any internet
access except to proxy server.

As I remember, curl support proxy as answered here [2] :

curl http://www.example.com --proxy

Can I achieve similar thing with `Vagrant::Util::Downloader` utility class?

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/a/27837460/1120530

Budh Ram