I'm trying to run `vagrant rsync-auto` in the background via the command
`vagrant rsync-auto > /dev/null 2>&1 &`

However, the original session I ran the command from still receives
messages from the process (or possible the subprocesses?) of `vagrant
rsync-auto`.

eg:
"==> project: Watching: /Users/yourname/project"

I've also tried passing the `-q` flag like:

config.vm.synced_folder ".", "/home/ubuntu/project", type: "rsync",
rsync__exclude: ".git/", rsync__args: ["-q", "--archive", "--delete", "-z"]

This actually gives *more *output than the default `--verbose` flag -- it
now tells me which folders are excluded on each watcher update.

Does anyone know how to suppress this output?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/436605cf-ad29-4b9d-8e0c-078c5f7e0281%40googlegroups.com.