As this is still a "work in progress", here is the link to the latest
version of the docs
<https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/blob/gildegoma/6570-ansible-compatibility-mode/website/source/docs/provisioning/ansible_common.html.md#shared-ansible-options>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/75ca766d-cb89-481a-9b6e-7594f0db33b2%40googlegroups.com.