Hello

Chris has been working hard on getting all the issues related to windows
solved.

We were able to replicate some of them on win10/win2016 domain, but some
others weren't possible to replicate at all.

so maybe are still some that we are working hard to catch up.

alvaro

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eza9SzehOAG38ApALuOoVBe6tG7z%2B4UTxb54x6Y8QYc%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.