hello

can we step back a bit?

What do you need to happen, then we can check on how we can make that to
happen.

By default vagrant provides one interface as Nat

on top of that you can add private (in a isolated network) or public
(bridged to some interface)

you can choose dhcp (default) or some fixed ip

That cover most of the use cases

if you need anything more complex you can use:

config.vm.network "public_network", auto_config: false

and Vagrant won't configure the interface and you can use a shell script if
you like.

So, what you want to do,? lets leave the how out for a bit

Alvaro

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyF9KExw9F79wNXdcL5mgXhS_oY3ma9pUEuOuoNuEQ2-Q%40mail.gmail.com.