Hi guys,

I'm new to Vagrant. On a Windows host, every time I run the `up` command
I'm asked for a network selection and a user name and password for setting
the samba share if I understand well. What are the best practice to remove
those interactive steps?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/35dcd4e2-4d30-4963-b128-1ad77bafced8%40googlegroups.com.