Hello

If you are consuming this from other person the best will be to reach out
to them, otherwise you will be out of sync

first point will be check the documentation of vagrant on networking and
the shared foldr

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewF%3DPdVhv-5iRMtAHFapzRKhOdrMSV_E9SQWD4sn_tCZw%40mail.gmail.com.