Hi,
I have installed a dcos via vagrant on a local laptop for tests. I want to
delete the machines and install from scratch. The virtualbox manager shows
m1.dcos
a1.dcos
p1.dcos
boot.dcos

The following destroy command fails

D:\dcos-vagrant> vagrant destroy m1.dcos
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Validating Plugins...
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Validating User Config...
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Validating Installer Checksum...
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Using DC/OS Installer:
installers/dcos/dcos_generate_config-1.10.2.sh
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Using DC/OS Config: etc/config-1.10.yaml
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Validating Machine Config...
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Validating Command...
 INFO dcos-vagrant: Configuring VirtualBox Host-Only Network...
The machine with the name 'm1.dcos' was not found configured for
this Vagrant environment.

May I know what should I do?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2a7b0cfb-68f8-4159-85fb-75f43d3884d5%40googlegroups.com.