I am using Virtual Box (5.2.6r120293) for launching Microsoft Edge
Windows10 vagrant box.

Vagrant box Version: 2.0.1
Virtual Box (5.2.6r120293)
Host OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Guest OS: Microsoft Edge Windows 10

I have kept all the configuration & environment files in host OS(Ubuntu),
and the vagrant box(Windows OS) access these files pointing to the shared
folder which is automounted as '*/vagrant*'

Recently in the windows vagrant box, I got an alert to apply latest
security path, which I went ahead and did.

After applying the patch the Auto-Mount from the Virtual box has stopped
working.

I added below line in the Vagrantfile:

config.vm.synced_folder "/Data/vagrant22", "/vagrant", type: "virtualbox"

I also tried selecting the Auto Mount checkbox form the Virtualbox settings.

Still, the Auto Mount feature is not working.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/f8a7cb5a-b434-449c-b80d-2180c8c03eab%40googlegroups.com.