hello

vagrant create VMs from templates and run provisioning scrips
(shell/puppet/ansible/other)

if your project is using a version of OS LIB PHP etc is because someone did
it that way

if after vagrant up there is a misfit on what you need, couple of options

you can fork that and update to suit

you can build your own

how fluent you are to check package versions and upgrade/downgrade php if
that is what you need?

I ask because Vagrant just run things on you behalf, but you need to know
how to tell vagrant to do things

if you vagrant ssh -c 'sudo su -'

and you came with a list of commands you need to run, you can just put
those in a script and tell vagrant to running it

Thanks!
Alvaro

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exyDRrx34h8PMO5Ftrw_Wsh%3DhW1cc5rP2b-XFY8sd0pag%40mail.gmail.com.