I have multiple projects that all worked until recently. I think some
update corrupted something and now nothing works. Every site responds with
bad gateway. Most are Laravel projects, but I do have one that's straight
php with no framework. At this point, I'd like to add a fresh "Hello World"
that works in Laravel or straight php. So I don't need a repo: a fresh
install of any project will do.

Right now, I've got Vagrant 2.0.2, and PHP 7.1 (Vagrant seems to look for
5.6 on vagrant up --provision) but I'll change either if necessary.

Fluent with bash? Fairly, but it's not something I use every day.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/ca64804f-18f1-4935-89c8-917731f52d7a%40googlegroups.com.