Hey guys I'm quite new to Vagrant and trying to find a solution to use EFI
bootloader for a qemu vm in Vagrant.
It seems to be possible to add the readonly part of EFI with

*config.vm.provider :libvirt do |libvirt|*
*  libvirt.loader = '/usr/share/OVMF/OVMF_CODE.fd' *

but how can I pass the writeable pflash OVMF_VARS.fd via Vagrant?
The libvirt storage options don't seem to allow pflash files as drive

In qemu (packer) I use the following 2 lines to pass both files:

            [ "-drive",
"file=OVMF_CODE.fd,if=pflash,format=raw,unit=0,readonly=on" ],
            [ "-drive", "file=OVMF_VARS.fd,if=pflash,format=raw,unit=1" ],

Any help would be appreciated.

Gloo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/8bd83fb9-2e71-4cc5-a65a-a72109b094f6%40googlegroups.com.