Hello

not sure how you install vagrant or plugins

vagrant is binary distribution, so confirm you download from our webpage

for plugins, use

vagrant plugin install <name of the plugin>

the plugin usually have vagrant- as prefix

ie

vagrant plugin install vagrant-myawesomeplugin

Thanks
Alvaro.

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exQV4D_Hv3aPh8Efx_ufJ-FJvqQ%3DoOcTFe%2BpAuZThtDeQ%40mail.gmail.com.