I'm having big problems with Vagrant lately:

   - My private network's IP gets properly assigned (to eth1) on the first
   vagrant up
   - On the first vagrant reload, the IP is inappropriately assigned to
   eth0 (the regular NAT network nic), and the IP now shows on both eth0 and
   eth1
   - On third vagrant reload, eth1 is disabled

Upon the third vagrant reload, my project is trashed because I can't use
the private network anymore. My project has a rather long initial vagrant
up so it is very painful for my team to have to destroy frequently.

I see lots of networking issues reported on GitHub, so I don't have much
hope that this one will get fixed anytime soon, so I'm looking for any
workarounds you might have.

Here's a detail of my problem:
https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/9510#issuecomment-371560182

Thanks,