--On Friday, September 17, 2010 07:45:16 AM -0400 Sam Hooker <s...@noiseplant.com> wrote:
All that said, I can do something on federated identity management and
web single-sign-on with Shibboleth[1], if there's interest.

Definitely interest from me! We've talked all around that one here at the VSC without ever moving towards it, and it would be nice to have a good, solid practical intro with example that I could look at and perhaps duplicate in test.

--
Tony Harris
Assistant CTO

Dwirze ski, evarre kolex.
(One by one droplets, eventually an ocean.)
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.