Greetings Lurkers under Snowbanks.  Hope you're having as much fun in the snow
as I am!

Someone recently suggested that I install http://docksal.io/ for collaborative
work on Drupal projects.  It supposedly synchronizes environments and makes
sure the code base Just Works.  I am skeptical (and a bit of a tech
troglodyte).  I have recently come to appreciate the marvels of git, but not
sure how far I want to go down this containerized route.

Is Docker as great as sliced bread?  Do I really need it?  Are there special
considerations installing Docker and friends on Debian?

Does Docksal make collaborative work easier?

Thanx all.  Take heart, Spring is next week on the calendar ;-)
--
Joe Golden