Anthony,

I thought you had forsaken sweet Debbie for that new girl, Arch.

I still run Debian on laptops, desktops, servers and it just seems to keep
running and improving.

I have to be careful: I've got machines in daily service that I forget about,
cause they just keep running fine.

Not sure about bug tracking.  I see a "subject contains" at
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/.

Cheers.