Greetings List Lurkers,

It has been a terrible few weeks since Chris began his current ordeal with
Allegheny County.   Note that there is to be a hearing of his case on
August 31st at 9 AM.

Lets hope for the best!

...anyway...

Come on to Jitsi at 6PM!

Again, as it is so damn dark in the evening, again, I am considering for
discussion giving 90 minutes or an hour for our meeting tonight.
I would like your opinion!

Again, this meeting I will let Jit.si do the heavy lifting, it seems to
work just fine.

Feel free to click the following link to join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/bosi

=====

Just want to dial in on your phone?

Dial-in: +1.512.402.2718 PIN: 1992759198#

Note that this dial in works with devastating effect from the road...

Click this link to see the dial in phone numbers for this meeting
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=bosi

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint,
UberBashKommander