On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 20:25 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 20.11.2009, 17:36 +0100 schrieb Michael 'Mickey'
> Lauer:
> > How can we move on with the hackathon?
> >
> > I guess the central question is who apart from Jürg (who seems to be
> > very busy these days) has the knowledge to educate us how to fix certain
> > things in an upstream-acceptable way? These people are critical to such
> > a hackathon, hence we need them to dictate a date that would work.
>
> Okay, if noone of the elders are volunteering to help us moving Vala
> forward, then this pretty much kills the idea of the hackathon.

I was/am quite busy (and one week abroad) in November and December due
to customer projects, however, it should be better in January and
beyond. I really like the idea of a hackathon and we should try to find
a date/time in January for this. If it is supposed to happen during the
day European time, I will only be able to actively participate if it's
at a weekend. If it is just an evening, during the week should be ok for
me as well.

Jürg