On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Skindell, David
<david.pat.skind...@hp.com>wrote:

> [...]

Hello David,

If you want to develop a kernel-mode storage driver, the proper way to
develop such a driver (just like any other driver) is to make its operation
easily verifiable via source reading (a.k.a. cleanroom programming).

If you are not familiar yet with kernel development then you are probably
better off developing your driver in user space. Both the
STGT<http://stgt.sourceforge.net/>and the
SCST <http://scst.sourceforge.net/> projects support user-mode storage
drivers.

Bart.