Paul,

What we were discussing was the ability to use the byte code itself - not the
ValueType.findWither API.
John’s longer term plan is that ultimately the byte code can only be executed
in the value class itself, and
since the derived value class has no methods, we need a temporary approach.

Did I misunderstand what you were saying?

thanks,
Karen