Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.
*Position: Sr SAP Functional Consultant*
*Location: Kansas City, USA*
*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*
*No # Positions: 2*
*Minimum 10+ years of experiennce*
· Functional knowledge of SAP Financials. Knowledge of Lease
Accounting IFRS 16 standards highly desirable
· Experience in developing enterprise architecture including
Enterprise Asset Management, BPC for Financial Planning and Analysis,
Concur, SuccessFactors, Ariba, S4 HANA, Simple Finance, Simple Logistics,
· Experience in working with Cloud solutions integrated with
· Working knowledge of SOX audit tools (SAP GRC, other).
· Reviews and validates/enhances definitions of standards for SAP
landscape, SAP interfaces, SAP Authorizations and SAP Development
· Works with SAP Basis and IT Shared Services teams on topics such
as capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, system monitoring.
· Setup and use of Solution Manager for Solutions Monitoring,
Automated customizing Synchronization, Testing (integration with HP-ALM),
Development (Solution Implementation, Central User Administration (CUA),
Change Request Management (ChaRM), Support Desk), Service Level Reporting
and Central Performance History (CPH).
· If living outside the KC area, the candidate needs to plan on
relocating to Kansas City after 4 weeks. Expectation to be in the office
Monday to Friday. These are MUST HAVES.
· Big 4 consulting experience would be highly desirable.
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.