Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned *job description* and revert back with the *updated
Position: Project Coordinator/ Release Coordinator
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Long Term
- Adhere to Enterprise Release Management processes
- Ensure all committed deliverables are on track according to the
- Attend CAB meetings and update Enterprise Release Management weekly on
the status of our releases
- Attend Release Readiness Governance meetings with the support of
Project Management and collaborate with external teams that have a stake in
the Go Live implementation
- Communicate downtimes and receive approval from Business Partners and
- Align resources for Go Live implementations
- Work with Environment Management from a scheduling perspective on
having the environment ready for development and testing
- Coordinate with Business Partners on UAT and Training schedules
- Conduct Lessons Learned Continuous Improvement meetings
- Brief Production Support on the Implementation Plan for a release and
provide key point of contacts in the event of something going wrong
- 5-6 years of corporate experience in IT technical support
- Experience in handling and monitoring release change management
- Knowledge in Service Now, JIRA Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be
- Proactive and reactive with sense of urgency
- Organized and reliable. Must be willing to enforce processes
- Must be able to negotiate and communicate and articulate information
to both technical and non technical individuals
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.