Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please share *updated resume* and *Consultant Full Name* or *LinkedIn URL*
Position: Sr. Business Analyst with PBM Experience
Location: Richmond, Norfolk, VA, or Mason, OH or Wallingford, CT
Duration: 12 Months
- More than 4 years working experience with Pharmacy Benefit Manager
(PBM) / Pharmacy spectrum as Business Analyst
- More than 8 years total healthcare experience
- Working experience with any of the below PBM
- Demonstrated Working experience in Payer-PBM interfaces (few key
entities from Pharmacy/PBM spectrum)
1. Member Eligibility
3. Claim Processing
4. Prior Authorization
6. Consumer/Member portals & Mobility applications
7. Medicare/Medicaid, PDE, Encounter
8. Coordination of Benefits
9. NCPDP layout and EDI Rx transactions
10. Specialty Pharmacy
11. Mail order Pharmacy
- Excellent knowledge in Elicitation of Business requirements by
collaborating with Business sponsors
- Efficient in translating Business Requirements into Functional and
- Strong communication skillset who can be engaged with business
stakeholders as Pharmacy domain SME
- Experienced in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong exposure to Agile and Waterfall - Model and tools (eg: JIRA,
*Good to have:*
- Working experience with PBM migration with any of the leading Payers
- Certified in Agile practices - SAFe® Practitioner, Scrum Master etc
- Certifications in Business Analysis
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.