On 13.10.2016 17:09, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
Can I get the source code and the changelog of 5.0.27 ?

5.0.27 is no specific release, it's a version number for the series of test builds between 5.0.26 and 5.0.28 (which isn't out yet).

The "user-level" changelog is always part of the documentation included in the binary packages for all test builds.

Providing source code for test builds would need manual work for every such request, and thus we'd prefer to postpone this until 5.0.28 is out (which will come with source code, as it's covered by GPL).

Klaus