On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Kalogrianitis Socratis
<socrat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or you can actually follow the changes in realtime:
> https://www.virtualbox.org/timeline
>
> Just find the point where the version strings for each major version change
> and reconstruct it backwards from there until the day that your testbuild is
> released. I personally disable the "Opened and closed tickets" to cut down
> the noise level, but that's up to you...

Reconstructing isn't possible.

SVN tree contains only major releases and everything in between, that
is v4.3.0, v5.0.0, v5.1.0, etc... It doesn't contain stable branches
of older releases.

There is NO code of 5.0.26 or 5.1.6 there.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"