Pablo/all,

I feel currently that I should back off troubleshooting this issue from
the VirtualBox side and put some effort in addressing this issue from
the OpenIndiana perspective.

The reason for this change in direction is that I have a similar system
at another location.  The primary difference in this additional system,
vs the one everyone has been helping me troubleshoot, is that this
second system was an established/already built system.

It started out with a clean install of OpenIndiana b148.  It had been
running VirtualBox without issue for some time.  And VirtualBox ran
great on OpenIndiana b148.  Roughly a week ago, that system was upgraded
from b148 to B151a.  And I had not used VirtualBox on this 2nd system
since the upgrade.

Since my previous email, I had sat down intending to locate any
differences in the two systems.  When I attempted to execute the
VirtualBox application on this upgraded system, I am now getting the
Callee RC error here also.

Based on what I have seen tonight, I am beginning to suspect that I may
find the resolution to my issues at the operating system level.  I am
going to stir up a similar discussion on the OpenIndiana boards.  I will
report back with any worth while information, good or bad.

Thank you,

Jerry