How to Make "Remote Lite" work on VirtualBox with Widows XP Pro

Remote Lite from: http://mochasoft.dk,  an iPhone/iTouch Application

Instructions on establishing remote connection with Windows XP Pro:
http://www.mochasoft.dk/wizard_rdp2.htm
1.- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Performance and
Maintenance or System.
2.- Click the Remote tab, select the "Allow users to connect remotely to
this computer", check box, and then click OK.
3.-     In the Control Panel, click User Accounts. Make sure you have
defined a password for the User.
4.- Make sure Wifi is enabled. The small pie icon must be shown in the
status bar.
5.- #  Find the IP address for the PC
The IP address should be configured as static. Otherwise it may change next
time the workstation is restarted
    * In Windows Click on the start menu button and then on run
    * Type "cmd" (without quotes) and hit enter
    * A black DOS box is shown with a prompt
    * Type ipconfig and hit enter.
6.- Insert the IP address in the RDP iPhone - menu - edit connection screen.

All works perfectly on a HardDisk with Windows XP Pro with an IP 192.168.X.X

BUT, after implementing exactly the same steps above on
Linux/Ubuntu(OS)/VirtualBox/with Windows XP Pro, and enabling the "remote"
setting on VB,
I continuously get "error" message with
"cannot connect to host 10.0.X.XX".

I even allowed users access inside Ubuntu by going to
System>Preferences>Remote Desktop.

Support from Mochasoft is as followes:
"I have never tried such a Linux configuration, and cannot give much advice
on this setup. Maybe a work around could be to use VNC on the Linux/windows
box
jan f - mochasoft support"

Can I get any help please, if possible?

Much Obliged,
Victor

--
"In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for windows or
gates..." watch the video...