Thank you for your step by step instruction below is the result:
This is what I got in Terminal while I was on Virtual Chrome OS page.

"viv...@vivake-desktop:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for vivake:
r...@vivake-desktop:/home/vivake# mount /cdrom
mount: block device /dev/scd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: /dev/scd0 already mounted or /media/cdrom0 busy
mount: according to mtab, /dev/scd0 is already mounted on /media/cdrom0
r...@vivake-desktop:/home/vivake# cd /cdrom
r...@vivake-desktop:/cdrom# sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run
Verifying archive integrity... All good.
Uncompressing VirtualBox 2.2.4 Guest Additions for Linux
installation..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
VirtualBox 2.2.4 Guest Additions installation
This system does not seem to have support for OpenGL direct rendering.
VirtualBox requires Linux 2.6.27 or later for this.  Please see the log
file /var/log/vboxadd-install.log if your guest uses Linux 2.6.27 and you
still see this message.
Attempt to remove old DKMS modules...
 removing module vboxadd version  2.2.4
 removing module vboxvfs version  2.2.4
Done.
Building the VirtualBox Guest Additions kernel module...
Building the shared folder support kernel module...
Installing the VirtualBox Guest Additions...

Successfully installed the VirtualBox Guest Additions.
You must restart your guest system in order to complete the installation.
r...@vivake-desktop:/cdrom#"

I considered it a success BUT it didn't change a thing on the Chrome OS.
My mouse is still unmanagable and I cant have a full screen as I do in
Virtual Windows XP.

I wonder if Chrome OS is the problem because there is no "re-start" button
on
Chrome OS page like Windows XP. I have to shut it down and start all over
again
so application is not being installed, I presume.

I appreciate your help much obliged.

> [...]
> > machine's menu bar
> > and then "CD/DVD-ROM image". This brings up the Virtual Disk Manager)
> > So when I "Select"ed the .iso file to download the Guest Additions.
> > Nothing happened.
>
> Since you're guest isn't windows, nothing is supposed to happen. What
> you've just done, was simply to insert the cd-rom with the guest
> additions into the virtual machine's virtual cd-rom drive, (I.E. you
> hit the virtual eject button, the virtual cd-rom tray ejected, you put
> the disk into the drive virtually, and again hit the virtual eject
> button on the drive to close the virtual tray).
>

> > I tested the same procedure with the Windows XP VirtualBox
> > and easily the Guest Additions download started and installed.
>
> Like I said, the guest os in this case is windows, that's why.
>

> > Now I read the following in the Help section:
> > "Change to the directory where your CD-ROM drive is mounted and execute
> as
> > root:
> > sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run"
> > What does it mean change to the directory where your CD-ROM drive is
> > mounted?HOW?
>
> You're getting ahead of yourself. Before you can do any of that, you
> need to actually mount the cd-rom. Remember, up until this point,
> you've just inserted the cd into the drive, but you haven't mounted it
> yet, so you can't use it. So, in order to mount the cd, from the
> terminal you'd type something like this:
>
> mount /cdrom
>
> That should work on most systems, and hopefully it will work on yours
> too. For more details, type:
>
> man mount
>
> at the terminal.
>
> Once you've mounted the cd-rom, you can then change to the directory
> where the cd-rom is mounted. You'd do this by typing something like:
>
> cd /cdrom
>
> at the terminal. For more details, type
>
> help cd
>
> at the terminal.
>
> > what the sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run got to do with the .iso?
>
> That line actually starts the guest additions installation program.
>
> So, typing the following should hopefully start the guest additions
> install for you:
>
> sudo su
> mount /cdrom
> cd /cdrom
> sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions-x86.run
>

> Then restart your virtual machine, like the program tells you to. I am
> going to tell you what I told another poster here a couple of weeks
> ago. It seems that you don't have a firm grasp on even the minimum
> basics of how to use a GNU/Linux system, based on the questions you're
> asking. If you intend to make regular use of a Gnu/Linux system, or a
> unix-like system, I would strongly suggest that you read the
> documentation for it. Unlike in windows, you will not be able to do
> all that you need to do in a GNU/Linux, or a unix system by simply
> pointing-and-clicking your way around the visual interface.

 Below you will find the path to download Chrome OS and install it in
VirtualBox:

I got the download from this website;
http://gdgt.com/google/chrome-os/download/ (you have to register so the
Image download shows up, like this)
[VMware] Get the Chrome OS image here!
Aftert the download you get the zip version like this:
/home/vivake/Desktop/chrome-os-0.4.22.8-gdgt.vmdk.zip
I changed the zip to .tar.gz
/home/vivake/Desktop/chrome-os-0.4.22.8-gdgt.vmdk.tar.gz
and I extracted it with "file-roller" an Ubuntu program.
and I got the Image below.
/home/vivake/Desktop/chrome-os-0.4.22.8-gdgt.vmdk

The rest is in VirtualBox

I appreciate you help sir.