My work day is 90% reading my GMail inbox.
With this mailing list, I was able to learn about features, problems,
etc without leaving my browser tab.

A "web forum" only makes things worse, not better.

Wouldn´t there be a way to integrate the mailing list with  web
forums?. IE a new mail to this mailing list address is automatically
posted as a new web forum post?. (for already validated e-mail
addresses).

FC

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Frank Mehnert <frank.mehn...@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we've decided to close the vbox-users mailing list as the traffic is
> very low and the VBox forums at http://forums.virtualbox.org/ are a
> better place to ask related questions. Of course, before opening a
> new topic you should search the forum if your answer is already there.
>
> The vbox-dev mailing list will remain.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Frank
> --
> Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert
>
> Sitz der Gesellschaft:
> Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
> Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
> Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring

Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail
And then the BBC
Your life would be complete

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"