According to the README.mysql file, it is possible to only convert a few
domains to MySQL authentication.  This leaves me a bit confused, as my
perusal of the source doesn't seem to reveal a mechanism for handling
cdb domains if MySQL was defined at compile time.

Did I misunderstand the README.mysql file?  Is it, indeed, possible to
have both cdb and MySQL authentication running on the same box?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                           There is no spoon.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            -- The Matrix