Krzysztof, now is you, but it could be your fault.

Only for my curiosity, did you ask Ken, before writing, how could you be
useful in order to extend vpopmail functionalities while remaining
integrated with all the rest? Did he give you any rule to follow?

About your documentation, I visited
http://members.elysium.pl/brush/vpopmail/ but I did not understand what
your patches mainly do and why I should use them. Surely my poor english
does not help me, but are you sure your documentation is well done and
clearly understandable by other users/developers?

Tonino