Thanks for your reply.

At 29/05/2001 29/05/2001 +0200, Krzysztof Dabrowski wrote:

>>Only for my curiosity, did you ask Ken, before writing, how could you be
>>useful in order to extend vpopmail functionalities while remaining
>>integrated with all the rest? Did he give you any rule to follow?
>
>tried aleast 3 times. i was never able to convince Ken to start open
>discussion about it.

I'm sorry. I would like to add other functionalities to vpopmail in the
future, and I'll give a try with Ken, anyway. Let's see...

>>About your documentation, I visited
>>http://members.elysium.pl/brush/vpopmail/ but I did not understand what
>>your patches mainly do and why I should use them. Surely my poor english
>>does not help me, but are you sure your documentation is well done and
>>clearly understandable by other users/developers?
>
>Yes. The documentation is for c programmer. Beta testers had no problems.
>I do not anticipate any problems on Ken's side.

I'm a c programmer, but I read this kind of documentation as a designer who
has to decide whether the patches are suitable for his needs or not. The c
programmer side comes later, when I want to try them.
I'm going to study/install/patch nothing if I have not clearly understood
what the code was designed for.
And I've not understood (as end user and main designer of my systems) what
your patches are going to do.

I think you should add a more wide and clear presentation of your patches
and their goals before the c programmer documentation.

>Kris

Tonino