Michael Funk wrote:
> Is there a way to use vuserinfo to produce a report of user space
> utilization, per user, for all users in the domain?
> Most of the scripting stuff I have tried takes HOURS with 50,000 users.

vuserinfo doesn't store that data.. you pretty much just have to either
count up the mails, or look in the maildirquota file if you use those
kinds of quotas. I think parsing the quota file would be a bit easier,
but the perl script I use to look for abusive customers also takes quite
a while with a large amount of uses.

I've spent a bit of time optimizing my script, so if you want to post
it, I'll take a look and see if it can sped up.