Hi, I'm sorry, maybe this is a faq but I can't find the response of my
problem.

I installed qmail and other from apt tools, no for vpopmail. I compiled it.
Now, I added one virtualdomain and user and I have found 2 directories
domains, first under /home/vpopmail, second under /var and my user and
virtualdomain are on the second.

When I try to login on 110 port I get this messages:

Connected to wk1.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <3464.1035668485@wk1.>
user user@domain
+OK
pass mypass
-ERR authorization failed
Connection closed by foreign host.

If I try send email from port 25

Connected to wk1.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 domain ESMTP
helo
250 domain
mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 ok
rcpt to:user@domain
250 ok
data
354 go ahead
ssss
.
250 ok 1035668406 qp 3455
quit
221 domain
Connection closed by foreign host.

Now, I have received on my account used on mail from field  with failure
notice:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at domain.

<user@domain>:

So, any idea?
Thx.