Hello all,

   by default vpopmail creates maildirs in /home/vpopmail/domain/user.
   The place I host my site and all my clients sites through store the
   users data in /home/user ie. my domain is jmhowell.com so my data is
   in /home/jmhowell , first off, is there a way to have vpopmail to
   install the maildir in /home/user by default, second is there a way
   by default to give ownership to the user intstead of vpopmail and
   still function like it should? this is partly to enforce quotas and
   partly to simplify things for the users. If you need me to make any
   of this clearer let me know. I can be a little general on my
   explanations sometimes :). thnx

--
Jerry M. Howell II