hello all

Having a little problem here, and thought i would seek help.

I have a working vpopmail 5.3.7 on linux with mysql 3.23.32 and qmail,
and I want to move the environment over to a solaris box.
The solaris box is Solaris 8 with vpopmail 5.3.7 and mysql 3.23.42 and qmail.

I compile and install vpopmail with nice options on the solaris box, tar
up the relevant /home/vpopmail/domains etc temp user and other stuff (no
bin or libs of course) and also copy them across to the solaris machine

Then on the Linux box I do a mysqldump --opt vpopmail > vpopmail.sql and
populate the mysql database on the solaris box with vpopmail.sql
I connect to the new sql server and check, the data seems there.

but when I telnet to 110 to my new solaris server to see if it all works i
get this

user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ok
pass xxxxxxxx
vmysql: sql error[3]: Unknown column 'pw_clear_passwd' in 'field list'
-ERR authorization failed
Connection closed by foreign host

Now, Im not too up on the tables and fields the vpopmail populates in a
mysql database but surely for the same version of vpopmail on different
OSes, i should have no problem
Can anyone enlighten me on this error, my SQL needs improving.

Many thanks

nicholas