Hello, I got some problems with STMP authentication. POP auth works
fine, but smtp does not.

Dec 19 23:18:20 ns1 vpopmail[12906]: vchkpw-pop3: (PLAIN) login
success [EMAIL PROTECTED]:200.150.195.240
Dec 19 23:18:56 ns1 vpopmail[12912]: vchkpw-smtp: vpopmail user not
found [EMAIL PROTECTED]:200.150.195.240

Follow my qmail-smtpd run script:

#!/bin/sh
#QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
#NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`
QMAILDUID=89
NOFILESGID=89

# tcp server parameters
# -c : max num of simultaneous connections
#

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 3000000 \
/usr/bin/tcpserver -v -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c 30 -R \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp \
/usr/bin/rblsmtpd -b -C \
-r 'relays.ordb.org:Your message was rejected because the mail server
you use is configured to allow OPEN RELAY - More detailed information
regarding this problem is available from
http://www.ordb.org/lookup/?%IP% - Please forward this error through
to your email server support staff for easy resolution.' \
-r 'inputs.relays.osirusoft.com:Your message was rejected because the
mail server you use is either configured to allow OPEN RELAY - More
information regarding this problems is available at
http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=%IP% - Please
forward this error to your email server support staff for resolution.' \
-r 'proxies.relays.monkeys.com:Your message was rejected because the
message was sent from an OPEN PROXY (%IP%) - More information
regarding this problems is available at
http://www.monkeys.com/anti-spam/filtering/proxies.html - Please
forward this error to your email server support staff for resolution.' \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd localhost.localdomain \
/var/qmail/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1

As you can see... I am running it in vpopmail user. Some people had
this problem because they are not doint it, i am doing.

What can be happen? (I am storing domain mails in user's home folder)
(vadddomain -u user -g usergrp web.com.br)

Some help?

Thanks you!

Luciano Greiner