Greetings.
I've installed qmail+vpopmail on my server to handle easier virtualdomains.
I had a problem sending mail to virtual domains/users from an other smtp
server.
Let's explain better: if i send mail to virtual users using the server I've
just installed, let's call it server1 as SMTP, everithing works fine, and my
users can get their e-mails, but if  i send e-mail using an other SMTP, let's
say server2, server1 replies saying that there's not such a user.
I can't understand what kind of problem this could be.
I hope someone could help me.
Thanks to everyone who wants to help me :-)
Kind Regards,
        Fabio Ferrari